[CentOS] Re: DKIM

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Sep 24 23:24:51 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 19:00 -0400, Bob Hoffman wrote:
> And to follow up on the whole Domain keys.
> I found at least 30 people online who have the same issue, but they have
> working DKIMs but still being junked.
>
> Yea....yahoo...whee.
----
well it's not just yahoo as I know for certain that AOL also requires
reverse DNS to match just like all the mail servers that I maintain also
require matching reverse DNS.

Your problem - if you actually want to solve it instead of tossing the
blame to others like yahoo is...

# host mail.creativeprogramdesigners.com
mail.creativeprogramdesigners.com has address 72.35.68.58

# host 72.35.68.58
58.68.35.72.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer
creativeprogramdesigners.com.

the forward doesn't match the reverse - it's that simple. Why not just
fix it?

Craig