[CentOS] GUI FTP

John jses27 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:03:06 UTC 2008

 -----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf
Of Jim Perrin
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 7:27 AM
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: Re: [CentOS] GUI FTP

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 5:55 AM, Gopinath Achari
<gopinath at signal-networks.com> wrote:

> upload and download to and from ftp server works fine when done done
> from command prompt but not working from GUI ftp client Ex. Gftp.

You might consider posting some logs from what you're doing so that we can
see the errors your ftp client gives you. You might also consider giving
some details about the server and how it's set up, as the server doesn't
know/care if a client is gui based or not. It simply interprets the ftp
protocol commands and responds accordingly.
JohnStanley Writes:

Jim is right... Posting the errors would be best. I sejusted you use gftp
but as I did not see you are using it also. So posting the errors would be
of help.

JohnStanley