[CentOS] Re: Probably a bad set-up but which one?

nate centos at linuxpowered.net
Mon Sep 29 16:25:48 UTC 2008

tech wrote:

> Don't think so. I have +Includes and ExecCGI in directory options.
> NoExec does not appear anywhere in HTTP.conf or in perl.conf

Have you tried variations on the path? e.g if your executing
a shell I don't think ./cgi-bin/ would be a valid path, it would
be relative to the file system itself.

Also is the html file being called named .shtml or .html ? Unless
you changed the default behavior of apache server side includes
I believe are ignored unless the extension is .shtml.

Example from my personal web site:

<!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/multimon-new.cgi" -->

Calls the UPS status cgi and displays it inline on the site:
http://portal.aphroland.org/

nate