[CentOS] strange httpd error page using apache

Mon Sep 1 00:20:04 UTC 2008
Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com>

On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 11:52 +1200, Spiro Harvey, Knossos Networks Ltd
wrote:
> Ric Moore wrote:
> > I get this error page re-direct while opening a local webpage on my
> > server, which carries me to yahoo for the error page filled with
> > adverts. I'd really like to know how this one got here, as I just
> > installed centOS a few weeks ago.
> >
> > http://wwwwh.found-not-help.com/search?qo=www.wayward4now.net&rn=3D9F6PY8wdYwGYX&rg=
>
> I'm really not suicidal enough to click on that link..
>
> what does the A HREF tag on your page that you're clicking on say?

My bad, the re-direct comes from my browser (firefox) and not my machine
locally. I got steamed seeing the ads and hit send before I thought
about where the error originated. Not that I like it any better. :) Ric