[CentOS] kickstart problems

Mon Sep 1 09:13:42 UTC 2008
Paolo Supino <paolo.supino at gmail.com>

Hi

  I'm having a problem with setting up a kickstart environment based on
CentOS 5.2 x86_64, on a Sun X2200 M2 server (both the server and the client
in the kickstart environment are Sun X2200 M2 systems): the first attempt to
load stage2.img fails with the error screen: "unable to retrieve
http://192.168.11.10/source/images/stage2.img". Pressing the "OK" button
brings up the "HTTP Setup"  screen with "Website name: 192.168.11.10" and
"CentOS directory: /source" if I press OK it successfully loads stage2.img
file and continues with the kickstart installation to a successful
completion.
I checked the apache logs on 192.168.11.10 and there is no attempt by the
client to even load stage2.img before it prompts for the error.
  Has anyone encounter this problem and has a solution for it?

--
ttyl
Paolo