[CentOS] can't get KRDC to connect to remove Windows server - how to make it work? [SOLVED]

Sun Sep 21 12:31:02 UTC 2008
Rudi Ahlers <rudiahlers at gmail.com>

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Filipe Brandenburger
<filbranden at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 05:31, Rudi Ahlers <rudiahlers at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Could not start rdesktop: make sure rdesktop is properly installed
>
> krdc is just a front-end to several different tools (rdesktop,
> vncviewer, etc.), it will call rdesktop to effectively open the
> connection, so you will have to install rdesktop if you want to
> connect to Windows boxes using that protocol.
>
> >From the error message, it looks like you don't have rdesktop
> installed. "yum install rdesktop" should fix your problem.
>
> HTH,
> Filipe

Awesome, thank you I have installed rdesktop and could connect to our
Windows Server.

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers