[CentOS] Shell script to list group members

Tue Sep 23 17:31:29 UTC 2008
Tim Alberts <talberts at msiscales.com>

I have several shell scripts to manage user accounts on a server.  I've
been using a file with the usernames of peoples accounts that any script
needs to process.  I had a thought that I can and should be setting up
groups and adding user accounts to those groups so I don't have to
maintain a set of files with the user accounts.

So essentially, I am looking for a (simple) shell command to run from a
bash script that will allow me to list user accounts that belong to a
particular group.  Any help is appreciated.