[CentOS] Help me

Mon Sep 1 04:23:29 UTC 2008
David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>

At 11:01 PM 8/31/2008, you wrote:

>On Aug 31, 2008, at 11:17 PM, Sadaruwan Samaraweera wrote:
>
>>also NOT top posting? - Wht do u mean by this I don't get u.
>>
>>On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 1:54 AM, MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:
>>On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 1:58 AM, Sadaruwan Samaraweera
>><slinuxworld at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > thx every much trying to get me on to the right track and I
>>apologize for
>> > being such an ass. Sorry again yes I made a big mistake. I was
>>under lot of
>> > pressure in my private life so I think that might have come over me.
>>
>>Well, now that the pressure's off, or lightened, how about editing
>>your posts, and also NOT top posting?
>

>he means what you did just here, and in your other posts. :)  you put
>your response above the quoted message you were replying to, rather
>than below it.  please don't do this; it makes it difficult to follow
>the conversation, and thus it decreases the likelihood that you will
>get the responses you want.
>
>also, when i just now did a google search for "top posting", the
>entire first page of hits were all links that explained what he was
>talking about.
>
>-steve

While I know that the practice won't, and shouldn't change for me, I
would just like to say that for some of us, top posting is more
useful.  I am a blind computer user, and top posting is easier to
handle.  I can read the response, and continue reading if I need
context, more information etc.

Unix/Linux people tend to be pretty black and white, and the world
should be a certain way ... but remember, others of us may have a
good reason for wanting a different world!

Dave