[CentOS] kickstart problems

Tue Sep 2 15:04:23 UTC 2008
nate <centos at linuxpowered.net>

Paolo Supino wrote:

>   I boot via NIC0 and my configurations are as follows:
> pxe (for node3):

Just to rule it out try plugging in all NICs to the same
switch/VLAN and kickstart again and see if it works better.
Sometimes the NIC detected as eth0 at PXE time is not the
same NIC as at installation time. My systems typically have
both NICs connected to the same switch(for redundancy using
bonding driver) so I often forget about this issue.

If it works then you can adjust the kickstart config's
ksdevice= option to point to the real NIC your system
will use.

nate