[CentOS] Re: Curmudgeoning (was Re: Problems with writing Dual Layer DVD)

Wed Sep 3 07:19:52 UTC 2008
Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com>

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 09:32 -0700, John R Pierce wrote:
> Ric Moore wrote:
> > I once had a pretty large collection of CP/M machines. I had three
> > IMSAI's....
>
> ok, now you've done it.
>
> lets play "Name that old computer!"
>
> http://hogranch.com/digital.research/My_office_upstairs_at_734_Lighthouse.jpg
>
> (my office circa 1979)
I spy with my little eye a televideo 803 terminal, and what looks like a
hazeltine terminal, but the one at the chair with the square front I
don't recognize. The blue one, an IMSAI 8080? Under it DEC? To the far
left a televideo 1603? How many points do I get? :) Ric

https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 336-254-1339