[CentOS] A new blog on the block for Linux newbies

Thu Sep 4 11:08:42 UTC 2008
Sorin@Gmail <sorin.srbu at gmail.com>

Niki Kovacs <> scribbled on Thursday, September 04, 2008 12:16 PM:

> So, to answer the question above: IMNSHO, the best advice comes from an
> expert who *can* think like a newbie. (At work, I usually deal with the
> opposite paradigm :oD)

There is no more dangerous user than a user that knows *a little* about
computers and who tries to "fix" stuff for himself (it's usually a he). Every
now and then I get a few of those users at the departments I support, and I
make a point of usually taking them down to the ground again as fast as I can.

As a sysadmin I'm not only helping users with everything IT, I also help them
accept things they can't change. 8-)

--
Best Wishes
                  Sorin

MotD:
Those of you that think you know everything, are annoying to those of us that
do.