[CentOS] kickstart problems

Thu Sep 4 17:04:49 UTC 2008
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 12:51 AM, John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> wrote:
> Paolo Supino wrote:
>>
>>  On the other hand if you were right about it than RHEL/CentOS/Fedora
>> installation would be unsuitable in any multihome configuration because it
>> would map ETH devices differently (albeit once in a while) which means one
>> whould have to swtich the cables because of network device remapping!!! and
>> that isn't something users and corporations that use REHL (and there are
>> many of those) would be willing to live with :-)
>

> (please PLEASE trim quoted articles to just what you're commenting on, like
> I have above).

DITTO!

If you can take the time to scroll down to the bottom of an email to
answer it properly (i.e., bottom post), then you can trim it on the
way down.  If your email automatically bottom-posts, then I guess you
just need to do some courtesy up-scrolling.

Thank you for reading (and, hopefully, your active follow-through).

mhr