[CentOS] Time delaying (or time lagging)

Sun Sep 7 22:27:49 UTC 2008
happymaster23 <happymaster23 at gmail.com>

...and sorry, I have forgot to include printout from ntptrace, so:

localhost.localdomain: stratum 2, offset 0.000029, synch distance 0.949418
tak.cesnet.cz: stratum 1, offset 0.000000, synch distance 0.002272, refid
'GPS'