[CentOS] Problem with running Centos 5.2 on Dell Optiplex 330

Mon Sep 8 07:31:34 UTC 2008
Pete Kay <petedao at gmail.com>

Hi,

It looks like TG3, the broadcom driver, is already installed on Centos
5.2.  Does anyone know why the network is still not working?  I am
very stuck in trying to get the Dell Optiplex to work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pete