[CentOS] DJB's daemontools package

Mon Sep 8 14:04:45 UTC 2008

RobertH wrote:

>> Al wrote:
>> I was going to recommend roughly the same thing.
>>

> Oops, the word *source* can get you huh...  ;->
>
> What I actually recommended was going to the source website to fully
> understand the usage and internals.
>
> At the source website you can get the software source and the reasons behind
> it.
>
> One can google for more info after that.
>
> I believe the OP is/was more than intelligent enough to get source and
> implement etc.
I know DJB from the IETF; quite the personality. And actually before
that as he went to UofM, and I went to MSU... But then the IETF is
filled with people that stand out; it draws us together.

I need the deamontools for the HIPL DNS proxy, and was looking for what
my options were for setting it up.

Source it is, it seems....