[CentOS] Re: check mal server speed n performance

Mon Sep 8 17:41:20 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 9-7-2008 9:33 AM fabian dacunha spake the following:
> Dear All,
>
> I have Centos 5.1 and sendmail mail server running for over a year and
> been workin fine
>
> i also use mailscanner + clamav
>
> now some remote users have been complaing that the mail sometimes time out
>
> i have even tried to stop the mail scanner and jus test my sendmail but
> the problem exists
>
> now i would apprecite if someone cd help me or let me know of a link where
> i could test the mail server performance and know if its working fine
>
> so to rule out the possibility of any problem with my mail server software
>
> the mail logs r normall and dont show any different thing
>

> thanks and regards
>

> apprecite ur help

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index#optimization_tips

That will help you optimize your setup. Also join the mailscanner list as
there is a wealth of information and tips flowing on that list that
specifically point at MailScanner.
http://www.mailscanner.info/support.html#mailing

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...