[CentOS] Re: DNS Logging with Selinux enabled

Fri Sep 12 13:23:13 UTC 2008
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

Josh Donovan wrote:
> [...]

When I asked about a similar problem a while back, the SELinux folks
told me that bind-chroot was not supported under SELinux because
SELinux already provides better protection.

                 Do NOT delete it.