[CentOS] A glimpse into the future for RHEL 6 and CentOS 6

Fri Sep 12 20:50:34 UTC 2008
Josh Donovan <josh.dvan at yahoo.co.uk>

Scott Silva wrote:

> http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid39_gci1328938,00.html

I'm still comfortably on CentOS 4X. I might nuke an Ubuntu Desktop
I have on VMWare and put CentOS 5X but I don't want to get my fingers
burnt using Fedora 10 to see how CentOS 6 "might" look like.

My brief foray into Ubuntu was not good at all, I just wanted to
see what the hype was all about. 10,000 noobs on their forum and
a gazillion questions are unanswered. To think people on the Debian
list get told to install Ubuntu if they can't handle tha real thang!

Thanks,
Josh.