[CentOS] Screen capture during install

Sat Sep 13 01:15:40 UTC 2008

Hi Bob,

Bob Hoffman wrote:
> My main reason was to make a really good how to book on building the
> webserver to help other newbies.

That sounds like a really good thing to do. However, let me point out a
couple of things that are important when it comes to the mailing list
you are on here.

1) dont reply to someone else's email when its a NEW topic or thread you
want to create. At the moment, since you replied to my email about the
website rather than posting a new email, this entire conversation about
how you would screenshot various things, is now under the thread titled
'Centos Website'. dont believe me ? look here :
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2008-September/thread.html

2) when you reply to someone on a thread, dont top post. Put your
content below the portion you are replying to, and delete the rest ( eg.
look at this email of mine. I've trimmed out the extra stuff and only
left in enough to make sense of the thread ).

Do those two things, and you are sorted!