[CentOS] Re: i didn't see the 4.7 announcement

Tue Sep 16 17:04:40 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Scott Silva wrote:
> on 9-16-2008 8:21 AM Joe Pruett spake the following:
>> i (and others) have missed messages on centos-devel as well.  did other
>> people not see the 4.7 announcement message?  i'm wondering if the
>> centos list server is having some kind of issue.
>
> I didn't see one either. Maybe it wasn't announced yet.

It was - in centos-announce. If you two have subscribed to that: Did you set
filters for the announcement list in mailman? Like "give me only 5 x86_64 and 3
i386"? That tends to filter out stuff in centos-announce if you don't set
nonmatching messages to be delivered (meaning not matching *any* of the defined
filters.).

I am not aware of any issues with the list server (the last missing mails I hunted
for *had* been delivered).

Cheers,

Ralph