[CentOS] Re: i didn't see the 4.7 announcement

Tue Sep 16 20:20:55 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

> However, another post implies a possible oversight on my part. He
> mentions entry # 5 in an announcement. Being an (a?)typical "hoomon", I
> could've scrolled by too quickly and missed them. <*sigh*>. The ultimate
> CPE problem.
>
> Thinking about it, I tend too watch for the point releases in there own
> announcements. Bad habit I guess.
>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ralph
I don't even have any hits in my logs on that date, and I rechecked my filters.
I have Centos 4 in i686 and x86_64 and CentOS 5 in the same arches.

Maybe it only fell under the General CentOS 4 filter and didn't trickle out to
the individual arches.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and