[CentOS] Re: i didn't see the 4.7 announcement

Tue Sep 16 22:33:55 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 9-16-2008 2:24 PM Ralph Angenendt spake the following:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>> I don't even have any hits in my logs on that date, and I rechecked my filters.
>> I have Centos 4 in i686 and x86_64 and CentOS 5 in the same arches.
>>
>> Maybe it only fell under the General CentOS 4 filter and didn't trickle
>> out to the individual arches.
>
> That's exactly what I tried to say - no it does not fall under those filters.
> But there is an option to turn that on (but I cannot find my password at the
> moment).
>
> Ralph

I have the following enabled (x) and proposed (p);

  	CentOS-3 i386 (Details)
	CentOS-3 x86_64 (Details)
	CentOS-3 ia64 (Details)
	CentOS-3 s390 (Details)
	CentOS-3 s390x (Details)
	CentOS-3 (Details)
p	CentOS-4 (Details)
x	CentOS-4 i386 (Details)
	CentOS-4 ia64 (Details)
x	CentOS-4 x86_64 (Details)
	CentOS-2 (Details)
	CentOS-4 Alpha (Details)
p	CentOS-5 (Details)
x	CentOS-5 i386 (Details)
x	CentOS-5 x86_64 (Details)

I'm hoping I get general announcements, but not everything in that version by
the (p)roposed settings.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and