[CentOS] lan driver for intel dg43nb

Wed Sep 17 00:16:21 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:45 AM, Rilawich Ango <maillisting at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I have an intel mother board dg43b
> (http://support.intel.com/Products/Desktop/Motherboards/DG43NB/DG43NB-overview.htm)
> which have an on board lan interface.  In default, it can't be
> activated after CentOS5.2 installed.  I can't find any driver or
> information about how to activate this interface.  Can anyone tell me
> how to work it out?

LAN support
Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using the Intel(R)
82567V Boazman Gigabit Ethernet Controller

The question is, whether or not there is support for that chip in the
Kernel or the Plus Kernel or if you can add it, if not. Hopefully,
someone here knows about that controller. In the mean time, Google for
that controller and Linux.