[CentOS] Re: How to check for rootkit, troians etc in backed up files?

Wed Sep 17 07:02:57 UTC 2008
M. Fioretti <mfioretti at nexaima.net>

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 14:23:30 PM -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks (even if late!) for the suggestions, I've applied them.
>>>
>> A reply in 3 days is late? That is good for a lot of lists.
>> Your thank you almost 2 weeks later is what is late.
>
> I think that's what he meant. He put the "even if late" right
> after the "thanks", indicating that's what was late, the "thanks".

absolutely yes, I was sorry for not saying thanks earlier due to my
own schedule, nothing else. Sorry to have started such a discussion.

Marco

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84