[CentOS] Need help with Wine

Thu Sep 18 05:33:22 UTC 2008
郷古 直仁 <chroum at mac.com>

Hi,

I'm using wine on CentOS 5.2 x86_64 desktop.
(application IE4Linux, some editor, Inno setup, etc.)

  1. you must install wine.i386 and dependent i386 package.
     because windows DLL is almost 32bit.
     (if you want to exec 32bit windows application)

  2. yes. It is not in the centos area, and can be infected with the area of wine.
     but I have not tested.

08/09/18 (木曜日) 11:41AM、 "Sadaruwan Samaraweera" <slinuxworld at gmail.com>のメッセージ:

 Naoto Gohko <chroum at mac.com>
 blog : http://chroum.blogspot.com/