[CentOS] Strange browser displays with 5.x on Dell GX-260

Thu Sep 18 20:13:16 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 6:22 AM, William L. Maltby
<CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 02:47 -0400, Dick Roth wrote:
>> <snip>
>
>> This was a clean install, however I kept my /home directory intact.  The
>> rest of the partitions were reformatted.
>
> Try resetting all your preferences? Maybe a major format change in the
> control files under .mozilla directories?

When you launched Mozilla Firefox the first time, I suspect that it
created a new .mozilla directory in /home  and wiped out your old one.

Have you tried to "yum remove firefox" and then "yum install firefox"
to see if the issues stop or continue?