[CentOS] DKIM

Fri Sep 26 17:39:21 UTC 2008
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:31:13 +0200
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:

> Well, then they have some other obscure reason to silently delete all mail
> from me to my daughter's Hotmail account.

I have found hotmail to be about the least reliable of the free webmail
providers in terms of actually getting email through to their users.  I think I
average maybe 25% of sent email that actually arrives when the destination is
hotmail.com -- the rest is usually silently dropped, though I occasionally get a
"mailbox is unavailable" bounce message.

"Avoid hotmail" is the best solution.  I've given up on hotmail users and
pretty much ignore it.  If you're using hotmail and you need to get in touch
with me, phone me or send me a fax if you didn't get a reply to your email.