[CentOS] GUI FTP

Mon Sep 29 12:13:01 UTC 2008
Gopinath Achari <gopinath at signal-networks.com>

This was the error message generated during an upload to the ftp server

login was done through local user on ftp server

226 Directory send OK.
Received URL
ftp://gopinath@192.168.1.40:21/home/gopinath/r8169-6.005.00.tar.bz2
(LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8)
SIZE /home/gopinath/r8169-6.005.00.tar.bz2
213 41002
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,40,233,89)
PORT 192,168,1,40,233,89
500 Illegal PORT command.
(LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8)
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,101,143,76)
LIST -aL
150 Here comes the directory listing.
226 Directory send OK.