[CentOS] RPM dependency graphical viewer

Rajagopal Swaminathan

raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:24:42 UTC 2009

Greetings,

Has anybody come across a graphical dependency viewer for the RPM /
YUM based package managers?

The reason is I am unable to update to Centos 5.3 due the fact that
mine is an experimental system and I have had to use various repos in
the past. now it is somewhat impractical for fresh install. I do not
have a whole lot of H/W.

I don't mind pruning the dependency manually if I get a view -- even
if it is a pstree/tree like output.

Also I am yet to make headways with OO3

and oh, my uname -a shows
Linux custom.xxxxxxx.com 2.6.18-92.1.22.el5 #1 SMP Tue Dec 16 12:03:43
EST 2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

TIA

Regards,

Rajagopal

PS. Please do not get offended if I reply late as I am in digest mode
of reception from this list