[CentOS] Nvidia driver on CentOS 5.3

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Apr 2 12:09:59 UTC 2009

Nice, thanks! I'll try this out on a machine.

On a related sidetrack; is there any difference between the proprietary
Nvidia-drivers and the ones from eg rpmforge? 	Specifically, we use the
proprietary Nvidia drivers on our dozen or so course computers because they
support stereo-3D. When our former *nix-admin set this up years ago, there
weren't anything else to use than the proprietary drivers. Hence my question.
--
/Sorin