[CentOS] OT: Smar Phone/PDA Reco

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:37:16 UTC 2009

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> I need a new pda/smart phone that allows me to do some remote admin.
> Anyone know of anything that I can run a vpn and cli/ssh with?

I used to do ssh on a palm treo - not sure what vpn clients are
available.   It wasn't fun but sometimes beat driving 30 miles to fix
something.  If you need it for more than rare/occassional use, you would
probably want a netbook/laptop with a usb wireless adapter or bluetooth
phone-as-modem (not many plans permit this, though).

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com