[CentOS] truecrypt 6.1a

Roger Wells ROGER.K.WELLS at saic.com
Wed Apr 8 18:21:27 UTC 2009

Has anyone built and installed truecrypt 6.1a on CentOS 5.3. When I
build it it keeps failing here:

Compiling EncryptionOptionsWizardPage.cpp
Forms/EncryptionOptionsWizardPage.cpp: In member function
TrueCrypt::EncryptionOptionsWizardPage::GetEncryptionAlgorithm() const’:
Forms/EncryptionOptionsWizardPage.cpp:45: error: no matching function
for call to ‘TrueCrypt::GraphicUserInterface::GetSelectedData(wxChoice*

I realize that this is likely a problem with truecrypt or me but I am
interested to know if anyone here has built it.

Roger Wells, P.E.
221 Third St
Newport, RI 02840
401-847-4210 (voice)