[CentOS] Where's v5.3 source RPMs?

Alford, Seth Seth_Alford at adp.com
Wed Apr 8 17:31:37 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 12:22:05PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> James Pearson wrote:
> > Is there _any_ chance the 5.3 SRPMS could be made available somehow -
> > e.g. on a single server, before they are pushed out to the mirrors?
> >
> > I would like to have a look at a couple of CentOS modified SRPMS
>
> The src's and debuginfo's are uploading now ( they have been for the
> last 2 days ) - so should be online in the next day or so.
>
> - KB

Are the source rpm's being sent out to the mirrors such that each
mirror gets all the source rpm's, and then the next mirror gets
all the source rpm's?  Or, are some of the source rpm's made
available, then sent to all the mirrors sites, then more source
rpm's are made available, until all of them are done?

I'm looking for the anaconda source rpm.  Yes, I know, it's
available from the upstream vendor.

Thanks,

--Seth