[CentOS] Fwd: wifi card shows in device manager , but cant configure wifi

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Apr 11 09:10:59 UTC 2009

sumit agarwal wrote:

> [...]

I believe the madwifi driver is what you need.
madwifi is what I use for my Atheros based wifi card -

Atheros Communications Inc. Atheros AR5001X+ Wireless Network Adapter
(rev 01)

It's a different model than yours.
I build the driver myself, I don't know what repos have it prebuilt but
I suspect rpmforge probably would.