[CentOS] Weird performance problem

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:34:22 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 15:54 -0400, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> JohnS wrote:
> > -----
> > That's a known problem with the Kernel and VM Kernel. You need the fixed
> > kernel.
> Do you have an URL of the bug or something?
> I updated to the latest kernel.
> I was running 2.6.18-92.1.18.el5.028stab060.2PAE.
> Regards,
There are one or two people that have recompiled a kernel to be
compatable with CentOS and it is on there site which they can join in
and give you the site.

Please read:

I don't reacall any one really saying if there was indeed a fix put into
that PAE or any Specific Kernel for CentOS. Can the CentOS Kernel
Builder Comment Please?

Also See: +1