[CentOS] Certificate system

Philip Manuel phil at zomojo.com
Mon Apr 27 00:16:27 UTC 2009

Does anyone know if I can integrate any of these systems with ssh keys?

For example I'd like to be able to hold and revoke ssh keys centrally,
and then systems would be allowed to accept keys at certain times from
certain individuals.  This is similar to http://web.monkeysphere.info/
but I think I'm after something goes a bit further.

Thanks