[CentOS] Install CentOS directly from usb drive?

Fri Apr 3 14:28:18 UTC 2009
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

Hello:

I followed the instructions here:
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.2/Installation_Guide/ch02s04s01.html
to put isolinux on a usb drive.  When I boot from the usb drive,
the installer comes up and I can do a network install.  I have
to say that is very impressive!

But, since I have a 4GB usb drive, I am thinking I can
load the rest of the installation onto the usb drive
so I do not have to use a network install.

I searched the Internet but could not find any instructions
on doing that.

Thanks,
	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.