[CentOS] the 5.2 loaders

Mon Apr 6 16:32:25 UTC 2009

Just looking around at log files and other places, I noticed today that
there are still a lot of people installing and downloading 5.2.

While a large number of installs would be since people already have the
5.2 media - thats fine, however, new downloads for 5.2 media today makes
little sense ( to me ) - so whats going on here ?

What can we do in order to better, faster, more visibly communicate the
fact that 5.3 is the new target most people should be focusing on.

I cam imagine there are people with specific needs and they would want
the 5.2 media - but not a number so large, that its almost 80% of all
the people downloading 5.3 these days.

- KB