[CentOS] httpd with SNI

Mon Apr 13 04:27:13 UTC 2009
German Pulido <gpulido at gtscolombia.com>

Hi!

I am currently publishing some web services on a Centos 5.3 server on my
office using the included apache httpd. They are available from the Internet,
and they require validation (username/password). I would like to publish them
all under https, so the passwords won't travel unencrypted, but then all my
sites use the same certificate on apache httpd.  The solution to this is
using an httpd server that supports SNI:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication> however, the httpd
included in Centos does not have this feature. Question is: have anybody made
httpd RPMs for CentOS supporting this feature? (according to the link, httpd
supports this since 2.2.11) or maybe they can be requested on the CentOS Plus
repositories?

Thanks!