[CentOS] Having trouble installing flash player on centos 5.3 desktop machine

Sat Apr 4 18:25:11 UTC 2009
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 11:14 -0700, Linda Stark wrote:

> Thanks I'll do some research on google.  For now, I am assuming that
> the file I need to install is
> "flash-plugin-10.0.22.87-release.i386.rpm" - is this correct?  I
> downloaded it from adobe, assuming it
> got saved in tmp.
>
> And you are saying I should move the file out of tmp before install?

----
shouldn't be necessary...

Is it installed? What's output of command...
rpm -q flash-plugin

If it's already installed? What's output of command...
ls -l /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins

Is plugin registered with nspluginwrapper?
mozilla-plugin-config -i

Make sure you close all instances of Firefox and restart it, it should
work if it's installed & registered

Craig

believed to be clean.