[CentOS] Sending a postfix email to my domain.

Mon Apr 6 23:24:02 UTC 2009
forum at lemcoe.com <forum at lemcoe.com>

Not sure if this will solve it, but maybe try putting postfix on a different port. Maybe try using sendmail if postfix won't allow it to work.
------Original Message------
From: James Matthews
Sender: centos-bounces at centos.org
ReplyTo: CentOS Mailing list
Sent: Apr 6, 2009 19:20
Subject: [CentOS] Sending a postfix email to my domain.

Hi,

I have setup postfix on my server (for my blog to send out emails) however I host my email on google apps. I want my server to be able to send emails towards my GoogleApps account but it's sending it to the user within the system (I know this is normal but I need it to be a bit different).

Any Help

Thanks
James

--