[CentOS] Is there a way to get these messages in one daily one ?

Sat Apr 11 23:07:36 UTC 2009
rock <1940 at pobox.com>

Thank you guys..

Yes I have now done that so all is cool.

I looked at that page before but didn't see the extra words to 'edit',
only saw unsubscribe which I don't wish to do.

Must be the age!!

Thanks again..

Have a great weekend.

oz  :-)