[CentOS] php-mcrypt from c5-testing is the wrong version

Wed Apr 29 15:13:11 UTC 2009
Joe Pruett <joey at clean.q7.com>

> Would you be willing to make the RPM available?

> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Joe Pruett <joey at clean.q7.com> wrote:
>> as i was waiting for the c5-testing repo to catch up with redhat, i went
>> ahead and built my own.  i had to take the php-extras rpm and merge the
>> php changes between 5.1.6 and 5.2.6 into it.  and to get mock to be happy
>> i had to add the normal extras repo into the mock config so that the
>> mcrypt libraries were there.
>>
>> i hesitate to make my repo public, but i know it is possible to make a new
>> php-mcrypt based on the upstream code.

i don't think that making just my rpm avaialble would necessarily work
because it is based on the php rpm i built, and i can't guarantee it will
be compatible with what is in the c5-testing repo.  i guess i could make
the sprm available.  then you (or karanbir) could rebuild from that.

it is now at:
http://www.spiretech.com/~joey/php-extras-5.2.6-4.src.rpm

you do have to have the regular extras repo available to build it.