[CentOS] Web

madunix madunix at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:23:31 UTC 2009

yesterday, I have checked my site in W3 validation and it has shown me
some 150 errors and 55 warnings. I want to know how these errors
affect my site, is there big impact on the system? how to read them,
And how to fix those errors?
I used http://validator.w3.org/  and http://validator.aborla.net/
sample of the output (document type does not allow element "title"
here, required attribute "type" not specified, TOTAL_OBJECTS -
Warning! The total number of objects..  will dominate web page delay,
CSS_SIZE - Caution. The total size of your external CSS is above 8K
and less than 20K...etc

Thx
-mu