[CentOS] BUG in httpd 2.2.3-22.el5.centos.2

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:37:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 23:00, Mark Hedges<hedges at scriptdolphin.com> wrote:
> DBD::SQLite is not available in yum so I make it with CPAN.
>
> libapreq2 (Apache2::Cookie/Apache2::Request) is not
> available in yum and does not run the tests right with the
> CPAN installer as root so I make it from source.

I believe both perl-DBD-SQLite 1.14 and libapreq2 2.09 are available from EPEL.

perl-DBD-SQLite 1.25 is available from RPMforge.

For more information on how to use these repositories:
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

I would not advise to mix those two repositories, and whichever one
you use, I would advise you to use the yum "priorities" plugin to
avoid having them upgrade packages of your base CentOS setup.

You may also join the mailing lists of those repositories to request
the addition of new packages or upgrades of some of them to specific
versions. In that case I would recommend the RPMforge repository, IMO
their work with the Perl packages is very good.

HTH,
Filipe