[CentOS] looking for RAID 1+0 setup instructions?

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Sun Aug 30 19:57:34 UTC 2009

> Then maybe there is something wrong with your partitioning scheme or
> even physical layout. What drives do you have and how are they
> partitioned? How are they physically connected?

I beg your pardon, I didn't see your previous post with the above
information.

At this point, I think you should  undo the RAID 1 groups and revert to
the 4 raw partitions marked as Linux Software Raid.
Then try to create a RAID 10 group. If the guys from openfiler say that
it is possible... I see no reasons to doubt them.