[CentOS] IMAP servers and Sent/Junk folders

Eugene Vilensky

evilensky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:13:45 UTC 2009

Hi,

my users were recently moved from a uw-imap on HPUX to dovecot on EL5.
 Their sent items and folders went from a ~/Sent mbox file (when using
SquirrelMail and Apple Mail both) to ~/mail/Sent for SquirrelMail and
~/mail/Sent Messages for other imap clients.  I notice I can cat the
files together and the only artifact is I end up with multiple "This
message is part of the system do not delete" visible to the user's
mail client.  Is there any advice anyone can give me regarding this or
other solution?

Thank you!

-Eugene

Regards,