[CentOS] German Centos/Linux Group in Cologne/Bonn/Aachen

Thu Aug 6 10:08:21 UTC 2009
Geoff Galitz <geoff at galitz.org>

It seems there are a number of Centos users in the Cologne/Bonn/Aachen area
of Germany.  If there is not one already (and please let me know if there
is!) I'd like to start a Linux User Group (including Centos) for this area.

I'm way down in Blankenheim, though.  Would someone like to volunteer a
location?  I envision alternating meetings between the three cities if
possible... just to make it fair for everyone who has to travel.  I'll even
propose Friday August 14th for our first meeting.

Any interest?

-geoff

Geoff Galitz
Blankenheim NRW, Germany