[CentOS] Centos convert to rhel and support

Sat Aug 1 11:55:29 UTC 2009

On 07/31/2009 06:10 PM, Geoff Galitz wrote:
> I'm not trying to be a pest about that commercial support page, but
> it is frustrating.  I know the team said they would bring it up at the
> next dev meeting, but I have no idea when that is/was and what may
> have happened.

you seem confused.

there is no way I am going to let the project get into commercial
endorsement program without a proper mapped out process that feeds back
into both ends, has some audit-able process  and directly works for the
users, and not the vendors. With the past scenario that has not been
possible to establish, but there is hope that this starts chaning in the
future. And while it is in the pipeline, commercial support endorsement
is *not* in the top priorities at the moment, there are other things
that we need to do first.

If you expect things to be different, you dont understand what we are
trying to do here.