[CentOS] BUG in httpd 2.2.3-22.el5.centos.2

Thu Aug 6 22:45:40 UTC 2009
nate <centos at linuxpowered.net>

Mark Hedges wrote:

> With SELinux off, any script run by apache can access
> anything on the filesystem that can be read by the apache
> process user.  Maybe that's not the best way to do it, but
> it confirms that SELinux is not causing DBD::MySQL to break
> under mod_perl in CentOS 5.3.

I recall a previous post from you mentioning breakage, but
I don't recall seeing any log events(e.g. permission denied
messages or error traces etc) that might point to where the
issue is. Can you provide this to help diagnose the issue?

The original post I recall was this one:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2009-August/079995.html

nate
(All my systems ship with SELinux disabled)